Thursday, March 4, 2010

Progress, or lack there of

I can't say I've been "perfect" a single day this week. I guess we will call this week a "transitionary" week. I have been significantly better than I have been in previous week, in that at least I have been making an effort. Even yesterday when I had to get my lunch at Rubio's I got the Health Mex Burrito, which was under 500 calories. I'm making conscious efforts and getting back into the mode but...no results as of yet. And I know that for results I need to make more than an effort. I need to deprive myself, regularly. Reasonableness has yet to allow my body to lose weight - only keep it off. So there's that myth. You can eat reasonably to maintain your weight. You have to be starving and unhappy to a certain extent to lose it. There's just no other way. If you're comfortable, you're comfortable, your body isn't stressed and it wont burn that fat. End of story.

The lowest number the scale showed this week was 134.2, and in fact THIS morning it said 135.2. But I will blame that on the time of the month. And that's valid. I'm sure a pound and a half will drop by this time next week.

Still, though its disheartening. And the fatigue and exhaustion that comes with the cramps and bloating just make you want to, well, EAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment