Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 1, Day 1

I'm staring off moderately. I know Weight Watchers dictates the 20 points a day, weighing and measuring of food, yada yada yada. Its too much to take on with my busy schedule. I will ease into it by starting off reasonable and paying more and more attention every week. So, here is what I ate today:

1. Siggi's yogurt
2. 1/2 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
3. Healthy Choice Red Pepper Alfredo
4. Banana with Peanut Butter
5. Tall Sugar Free Caramel Steamer
6. Hard Boiled Egg
7. 3 slices cheddar cheese
8. 1/2 apple with 10 grapes
9. Russian deliciousness that is undescribable and probably totaled to 400 calories (Sirniki)
10. My very own low cal tortilla soup: Black Bean Soup from TJ's with some Tapatio and Lime Juice, sprinkled w/ 2 table spoons of TJ's Lite Shredded Cheese and 1/4 of a small Haas Avocado.

I also finally went to the gym today for essentially the first time since my cruise. I did the elliptical for 15 minutes and then my co worker Lucy and I went to a strength training class. It was kinda weak, but better than nothing. I hate crowded classes, and YMCA classes in general are just full of fat housewives. I find it uninspiring and weak.

Overall, pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment